YOU WILL BE TOUCHED

Get ready to be touched by the Presence of the only Living God (the Father, the Son our Savior, and the Holy Spirit) with inspiring messages and lessons the Lord has allowed me to share with His loving church. I pray that the Lover of my soul fills your every need, especially the need your soul craves most, which is to get to know the Lover of your soul, the one who formed you with His very own Loving Hands and gave you every characteristic, attribute and quality you possess; such as the natural color of your hair, eyes, and skin tone and even down to your body form, facial appearance and stature. You see, He has not made any mistake with you, He has made you beautiful and lovely to His Loving Eyes and He adores you deeply.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Lord is My Shepherd -- Psalm 23

 1The Lord is my shepherd: I shall not want. 2He Make me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.

As a shepherd gathers the lambs – his flock – from the open gazing land into his bosom with his loving arms and gently leads those nurturing young ones (young children and young Christians), He, shall also provide everything I need and gently nurture me as I lead others into His Glory, because He lacks nothing for He owns all. As He compels me to rely on His Rest, (lie down in green pastures) in His Holy abundances of love and compassion with all my provisions as He promised to supply my physical and spiritual needs (and even bless me with a few wants) to bring about a sound mind, with patience, uncomplaining, quiet and calm spirit without any emotional outburst, commotion or agitation as the still waters of the lake without waves. Then, He will take me into His Waters coming out from His Holy Throne – the Holy Spirit.

3He restores my soul; he leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s Sake.

He re-establishes my spirit and strengthen my mind and emotions while leading me nearer and closer to being still in His Rest as He positions me in His order to make my path clearer in order for me to honestly see where I am wrong and surrender and renounce my sinful nature, as seen by His Loving Eyes, for Him to bring my will totally submitted under His Will (not my will) in His Holy Name and for His Glory.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me: Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Indeed, Truly, and Surely, as I walk from side to side and from end to end where the good and the evil meet with deep and void shadows – the low land between the hills and the mountains – the pits below the heights of God – wherever the gaps of gloominess, sadness, depression, oppression and all the evil engage – there, I will find a way out with the guidance of the Holy Spirit – His Living Waters – for in every valley there is water and in every spiritual desolate place, I AM is there and where He is, the Living Waters, His Holy Spirit, is also. He shall be between me and the evil ready to refresh my thoughts and to quench my spirit and soul with grace, mercy and hope. He is the straight branch which is Christ Jesus, my Lord and Savior, the Almighty God, who has authority to survey my mistakes and support my journey and assist me as with construction building material with fiber to separate the threads as He weaves me into a new woman, a new Holy me, of strong moral and with plaster to form and mold me into a strong warrior fit for His Holy Army and ready for battle.

5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.

He has given me hope in my inheritance of everlasting life for me to rest on when darkness tries to uproot me with temptations or when the testing of the Lord comes to me for further surrender ship, into His Hands, for me to die of myself and to trust in Him and to allow my will to decrease and His Will to increase as John the Baptist said, “I must decrease and He must increase”. Then, I will be fit to be filled with His Precious Holy Spirit – over flowing and running over – for His Glory and for the Holy Spirit to do His work through my life of saving souls from eternal death, delivering souls from torments, restoring souls with sound minds and emotions, healing the bodies from pain and decade and pouring out God’s Love. Many dungeon doors will be opened for His Glory and many will dine with the Lord on the day.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

His Grace will accompany me and in me and then, I shall be full of virtue, kindness, generosity, benevolence and at my best because the Creator now Savior, Father, Guide and Teacher will be in control all the days of my life and I shall stay and remain in God’s Holy Presence – His Holy Will – FOREVER and EVER. AMEN.